Saturday 6 August 2011

Day 67

Wow, after tricep burns yesterday, today's workout was more pleasant. Weirdly though I have been starving the whole day long. Not exactly sure why.
Bruce's skipping is positively INCREDIBLE. I used to be the skipping champ in this house, but seems like my better half has found his mojo.... Great inspiration for me also. Wow, he can skip !!

Good to be back on the Blog. Helps me stay motivated. Can't believe that the end of PCP is in sight. Wow, Patrick. How exhausting it must be for you to be motivating PCPers every day of the year. Although I guess it is hugely satisfying for you to see the end result in each person who has whinged or whined along the way but made it to the end with a yeeehaaaaah.

Looking forward to my strawberries and yoghurt now as bedtime snack. The egg white smoothies seem like a distant hazy dream.....

4 comments:

  1. I was starving yesterday too. Weird huh!!

    Good to see you blogging again. I really enjoy reading how everybody is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgie, your arms are looking so lean and great. I can't believe how different your profile looks! Nice work lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work..I agree with Kim, your arms are looking great...

    Keep Going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, where are you?!? Updates, dammit! The Pucksters demand it!

    ReplyDelete