Monday 18 July 2011

Day 48

Going to go treadmill and exercise now. Couldn't split it into two parts today. Will try to do skipping or treadmill first thing tomorrow and then enjoy the feeling that exercise is done for the day (the Tuesday oasis of cardio only).

Bruce flying as I type. Will feel odd drinking my egg white smoothie alone not to mention having to hang out with 8 minute Ab dude by myself - impressed at the PCPers out there doing this solo. The solace and encouragement of doing this as a two has been indescribable.

I really can't wait to reach Day 50. Will be super proud of us all when that landmark is reached. I have lost 3kgs so am chuffed now. Just want to get leg all better so I can get back into the early morning skipping. Am keen to "melt" the fat as much as possible. The pressure of the 90 day photo is starting to mount....

Happy Monday to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is just too cruel. He's going to Seychelles without you, and then going to blog about it, presumably from the beach? He seemed like such a nice guy... ;)

    ReplyDelete