Friday 22 July 2011

Day 53 - knee repaired

Been a bit off the PCP radar. Got really depressed by the injury and it threw me off balance with the whole project.
However, good news is it feels 100% today, so I am going to start skipping again from tomorrow.
Then seeing the physio on Monday to get his professional opinion.

Have not been having any carbs after my one piece of Low GI bread for breakfast while my cardio has not been happening. Not really missed it too much at lunch. Just increase the salad part of veggies so I feel good and full till pm snack.

Bruce back tomorrow, so that will make it easier to duck away and do the exercises. My little one is still too wee to leave unattended, so have to do workouts when they are asleep which is not very fun but once Bruce is back tomorrow, then we can cane it for the last chunk of PCP and shift taking care of the kids so we can work out in mornings and afternoons again.

My jeans look baggy on the bum today and need a belt for the waist which is a great feeling. Also, went out last night with kids for a birthday supper and a person who has not seen me for ages commented on a new slimmer version of me. That always feels good !!

Hope all your weekends are great. I will be blogging positive exercise news from tomorrow. In the meantime, food is going great and I am looking forward to having an indulgence with Bruce this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like all the PCP ladies need to go on a belt shopping spree! Congrats on that very tangible result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back Georgie. Take it easy on the skipping. Have a great weekend too and look forward to updates on how it is going. Know what your indulgence will be yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Conny. 2 days in of skipping and a great physio session today so back in the game for me. We are going away to B's sisters for a long weekend to celebrate our niece's 1st birthday, so we are going to save indulgence for cake or food up there. Will take a pic !

    ReplyDelete