Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 2

Being a mum of two little sproglets, setting an alarm is not something I need to do often. So to be rudely awoken at 5am to my alarm and sub zero temperatures in our bedroom, was not a delicious start to the day. However, as always, once up, dressed and mind awake, it is wonderful to be in the house before everyone else wakes up.
Skipping and lunges great. I am pathetic at the chest bar but certainly an improvement on yesterday and there was no humanly way possible my abs would allow me to do the full double leg lift up to the sky and back, but a two thirds of the way lift was more doable.
Pretty hungry this morning and went to supermarket yesterday to stock up on sugar free, salt free, slow release energy food, so feeling positive about the food choices Bruce and I will make today.
Fun to be doing this with my partner. We work together as well so there is plenty of motivation and comfort in the fact that my buddy is close by and we are doing the challenge together.
Over and out.
Georgie

2 comments:

  1. Great start! Having food on hand really makes a difference - you don't have to make decisions when hungry.

    Good luck to you and Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen and really hope you enjoy the PCP journey.
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete