Thursday 9 June 2011

Day 9

2 slices of wholemeal toast and an avocado, plus boiled egg and glass of milk. Not too bad ! Finding bread without butter a little depressing, but not as dry and terrible as I had imagined. Definitely feel like my cravings for salt and sugar are subsiding but am loving the fruit snacks.

Hoping raisins are allowed as fruit, having just read Patrick's breaksfast link, I fear not.

As I am a "home mum" today, I used the time this morning to cook up lots of things for the fridge. Bangers and mash for my kids (holy crap, did they smell good !) as I am going out tonight so the babysitter can just heat them up. Then I did courgettes, new potatoes, chicken with lemon juice and black pepper and butternut. All in it's tupperware and ready for heating...

Rather flabbergasted at the quantity of veggies I am pounding through. And that is just me. Will be more than double that when Bruce gets back. Thank goodness we live in a place where the shops are stacked with great quality fruit and veg. This would be hard to do if you lived more remote.

Out for supper tonight with a good girlfriend. Will be my first time in a restaurant while PCPing it. Think I may look a tad fruity if I whip out the scale from my handbag, so guess I will just have to use my eye and wing it... Fizzy water will be the woo hoooo of beverages I guess. Pants.... but loving the challenge all the same.

Good luck to the rest of the team... Will do my workout later. Hopefully I don't ping off the door while doing the rowing. I have a very busy imagination and can totally visualise some very hilarious moments for me in today's exercises (not to mention the neighbour's concern when they see me hanging on to the underneath of my dining table outside)...

G

No comments:

Post a Comment