Thursday 30 June 2011

Day 30 - stiff

This has been a good day. Psychologically, day 30 - a third of the way in. More than a quarter, less than half...gotta be a pat on the back for that.

Exercised yesterday and today in the morning. So much better and the day afterwards just unfolds, rather than this "still got to exercise" cloud hanging over the day.

Skipping is sorted and squats all good. My legs have been the body part that has impressed me the most.

As for the dips on the chair. PATHETIC. I was like a pendulum with my legs swinging bizarrely while dipping a few millimeters each dip. I did think my ankle crossing looked just like Patrick. Surely I get some points for that ?!!

For a 34 year old, my creeping is totally OAP (old age pensioner) but I remain confident that I am just in the amateur phase and that good progress is sure to follow..

Bruce took our resting heart rates today (not something I have ever done before) and mine was so low I was in the ATHLETE category. I laughed like a hyaena. That is the funniest thing. Anyhoo, got to be good news, no ? Olympics here I come.....

3 comments:

  1. Way to go elite athlete! We should petition to have jumping rope in the Olympics. We'll all be so good by the end of PCP they'll have to say yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the chair dips caught us all.

    Nice work Athlete!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.. enjoy the weekend. Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete