Thursday 9 June 2011

Day 8

Sick two year old so tried to work from home. Got nothing done. Tried to remain patient with my whingey follower. Dogs peed on the study floor - why I have no idea !! Abandoned trying to work and went to supermarket with my small friend and was a new experience to spend 80% of my time on the veg and seafood aisles. Biscuit aisle didn't get a mention...

Enjoyed the weighing of food and novelty of eating so much veggies and protein. Am not such a carbs girl, but will work on it. For now, my veggies of choice are courgettes, butternut, broccoli, wee cherry tomatoes and sweet potato. My protein is smoked salmon and prawns. Will branch into chicken tomorrow.

Did the exercises at 3.30pm for a change (working from home, so grab the extra hour in bed in the morning and do in the afternoon to shuffle up the routine). Really enjoyed it but was aghast at my lack of planning for the pull ups place. Went round and round the house 3 times looking for inspiration, then had to just carry on with the rest. Bruce pointed out to me on the phone that our outside table will work, so will try that from Day 9 onwards.

Took dogs for brisk walk as my warm down.

Another day in the bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment