Friday 24 June 2011

Day 24 - Muscley legs

Well, the cravings have subsided. 24 days without a biscuit, chocolate or a sip of wine - who would have thought ?!
We have converted a room upstairs into a gym for now, which I enjoy as go into my "zone" to workout there away from all the hustle and bustle of the house, but am doing my skips outside on the deck then dashing up to do the exercises with the IPOD blaring. Music taking me down memory lane to my crazy clubbing days - if you had told that 22 year old me I would one day be doing a Project such as this that requires willpower, determination, sugar and alcohol resistance along with sporty inclinations, I would have guffawed (laughed) for hours.....

Loving the challenge. Bruce's family arrived yesterday for the weekend so they are our first visitors since my brother to witness the "strange" new B and G.

Good luck to you all and I have been thinking how cool it will feel when the next batch of innocent beginners start the PCP behind us, and we will feel like the superior pros, rather than the struggling newbies.

Have splendid weekends wherever you are in the Globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment